Sliding Door Single
NorDan sliding doors glide on sealed ball bearings set safely beneath the door, making it easy to open and close even in larger dimensions. When the handle is turned down, the door moves out and away from the seal. When the door is closed, it fits firmly into the seal so that the maximum protection against draughts, wind and rain and also improved security.« Return
A sliding door blur the distinction between inside and outside.
- Burglar resistant
- Mullions and/or transoms can be incorporated
- Panels can be used to replace glass.
- Vents are available to order in a range of colours.
- Aluminium cladding is optional
- Can be supplied with exterior aluminium clad
- A variety of locking arrangements available
Safe and user friendly
NorDan sliding doors glide on sealed ball bearings set safely beneath the door, making it easy to open and close even in larger dimensions. When the handle is turned down, the door moves out and away from the seal. When the door is closed, it fits firmly into the seal so that the maximum protection against draughts, wind and rain and also improved security.
Available with internal and/or external cylinder
Say goodbye to maintenance work like painting the exterior
Aluminium cladding is optionally available for the combination window. Aluminium cladding increases the life-span of the door and also greatly reduces maintenance costs.
|Frame depth Timber||164 mm|
|Frame depth Timber/Aluminium||172 mm|
|Min Width 164 frame||1388 mm|
|Max Width 164 frame||3988 mm|
|Min Width 172 frame||1388 mm|
|Max Width 172 frame||3988 mm|
|Min Height 164 frame||1650 mm|
|Max Height 164 frame||2588 mm|
|Min Height 172 frame||1650 mm|
|Max Height 172 frame||2588 mm|
|Max Width + Height||6676 mm|
|Frame weight||Max: 135 kg|
|Standard door features|
|Energy class||U-Value 1,3 Wm2/K|
|Sound reduction||Rw 35dB Rw+Ctr 30dB|
|Rain resistance||Class 9A according to EN 12208|
|Available as Passive||Yes|
|External material||Timber, Timber/Aluminium|
|Child safety||Yes, optional|
|Burglar resistance||Yes, Secure By Design optional|
|Timber protection||Yes, vacuum impregneration|
|Hinges||Assa / NorDan|
|May be combined||No|
- » 10 year warranty - NorDan UK 10 year warranty
- » Maintenance of Ironmongery and Locks - Maintenance of Ironmongery and Locks.
- » Standard Paint and Coating Maintenance [NOR] - Maintenance for standard paint and coating. Document in Norwegian.
- » Windows and Doors Maintenance [NOR] - Maintenance procedures for windows and doors. Document in Norwegian.
- » N091900 - ND NTech Patio door. 164/80, 164 mm frame. - ND NTech Patio door. 164/80, 164 mm frame.
- » N091901 - ND NTech Patio door. 164/80, 172 mm frame incl. 8 mm alum. - ND NTech Patio door. 164/80, 172 mm frame incl. 8 mm alum.
- » SD, 4S, FD, SO - DoP NDAS 033 En - NTech 164/80 single and double sliding doors, fixed sidelights and overlights
- » Secured by Design certificate - Secured by Design certificate expiration June 2018
- » Sliding Door Threshold Installation [NOR] - Suggested installation of sliding door threshold in accordance with Norwegian TEK10 code. Text in Norwegian.
- » Sliding Patio Door Art 240233 - Skyvedør-Skjutdorr-Sliding patio door. Art 240233.