Fixed light windows allow extensive use of large glass areas and particular architectural styles. Personal safety, escape routes and the possibility of washing must always be considered before choosing a fixed light window. This window is also available as a smart solution for inside the building to create additional screening options or designs.« Return
Allows for larger glass panels and distinctive architectural options
NorDan produces Fixed Light in all shapes and sizes within the limits set forth by requirements for safety and weight. Large windows let in light, reducing the need for artificial lighting, while sunlight adds warmth and cosiness. Our Fixed Light can be combined optimally with all items in the NTech series. This window can also be supplied as a smart solution on the inside.
|Frame depth Timber||92 mm or 105 mm|
|Frame depth Timber/Aluminium||100 mm or 113mm|
|Min Width 92 frame||188 mm|
|Max Width 92 frame||3988 mm|
|Min Width 105 frame||188 mm|
|Max Width 105 frame||3988 mm|
|Min Height 92 frame||188 mm|
|Max Height 92 frame||3988 mm|
|Min Height 105 frame||188 mm|
|Max Height 105 frame||3988 mm|
|Max Width + Height||6000 mm|
|Frame weight||Max 260 kg with lining board fitted/ 275 kg without lining boards|
|Standard door features|
|Energy class||U-value: 1,2 Wm2/K|
|Sound reduction||Rw 37dB Rw+Ctr 32dB|
|Rain resistance||Class 9A according to EN 12208|
|Available as Passive||Yes|
|External material||Timber, Timber/Aluminium|
|Burglar resistance||No, Secure by design optional|
|Timber protection||Yes, vacuum impregneration|
|May be combined||Yes|
- » 10 year warranty - NorDan UK 10 year warranty
- » Environmental declaration - Environmental declaration for fixed light windows
- » Nemko EI30 fire certification - Fire certification for ND/ IF/ FA/ insulated panel - 30minutes
- » Secured by Design certificate - Secured by Design certificate expiration June 2018
- » Fixed Window Art 240232 - Fast Karm Fast Fonster Fixed Window Art 240232
- » Glazing Installation and Replacement - General purpose guidelines for installing and/or replacing glass in NorDan products.
- » NTech Windows Recommended Installation Notes - Notes for recommended installation of NorDan NTech windows.
- » Suggested installation deeper in wall [NOR] - New flashing and sash slot in 2009: Product information with suggested installation deeper in wall. Text in Norwegian.
- » VIS Installation Instruction [NOR] - Using NorDan VIS to install windows deeper in the walls. Document in Norwegian.
- » IF, FA, FI rev3 - DoP NDAS 023 En - NTech 105/80 fixed and fixed inward opening sash windows
- » IF, FA, FI rev4 - DoP NDAS 004 En - NTech fixed and fixed inward opening sash windows
- » TL, TJ, TM, TZ rev3 - DoP NDAS 011 En - Fixed, fixed sash windows, fixed with outward opening sash windows
- » TL, TJ, TM, TZ rev4 - DoP NDAS 026 En - Ntech 105/80 Fixed windows, fixed sash windows and fixed with outward opening sash windows
- » TL, TM, TZ rev2 - DoP NDAS 030 En - NTech passive 105/80 fixed windows, fixed sash windows and fixed with outward opening TG sash windows
- » N360920 - ND NTech Fixed frame. 92 mm frame. - ND NTech Fixed frame. 92 mm frame.
- » N360921 - ND NTech Fixed frame. 100 mm frame incl. 8 mm alum. - ND NTech Fixed frame. 100 mm frame incl. 8 mm alum.
- » N360922 - ND NTech Fixed frame. 105/80, 105 mm frame. - ND NTech Fixed frame. 105/80, 105 mm frame.
- » N360923 - ND NTech Fixed frame. 105/80, 113 mm frame incl. 8 mm alum. - ND NTech Fixed frame. 105/80, 113 mm frame incl. 8 mm alum.
- » N360924 - ND NTech Fixed frame. NTech Passive, 105 mm frame. - ND NTech Fixed frame. NTech Passive, 105 mm frame.
- » N360925 - ND NTech Fixed frame. NTech Passive, 113 mm frame incl. 8 mm alum. - ND NTech Fixed frame. NTech Passive, 113 mm frame incl. 8 mm alum.
- » Standard Paint and Coating Maintenance [NOR] - Maintenance for standard paint and coating. Document in Norwegian.
- » Windows and Doors Maintenance [NOR] - Maintenance procedures for windows and doors. Document in Norwegian.