Combination window inward
The NorDan combination window comprises of a fixed light and an opening window all in one frame. These can be produced in large sizes and provides particularly good architectural possibilities for optimal function. Combine the optimum view with good ventilation possibilities in the same frame. Personal safety and opportunities for washing larger windows must always be considered when specifying.« Return
Decorate with nature
Demand is on the rise for large, solid frames divided into panes with one or several closing frames. NorDan can offer streamlined solutions that combine inward-opening windows and fixed sashes. NorDan produces combination windows in all shapes and formats within the limits set forth by requirements for safety and weight. The insulation level in NorDan windows allows you the freedom to "decorate with nature".
Excellent for large glass surfaces
Fixed sashes are the starting ingredient for Combination Windows. These windows can be produced in large format, and provide exceptionally good architectural possibilities with optimal function. They offer the optimal combination of views and good ventilation in the same frame. In larger windows, personal safety and washing options must always be taken into consideration.
Maximum light transmission
Our combination window is developed with a focus on attractive design and a sleek profile that provides maximum light transmission. The design features clean lines thanks to crossbars, posts and transoms have same dimension regardless of whether they are fixed or in a closing frame.
|Frame depth Timber||92 mm or 105 mm|
|Frame depth Timber/Aluminium||100 mm or 113 mm|
|Min Width 92 frame||282 mm|
|Max Width 92 frame||3988 mm|
|Min Width 105 frame||532 mm|
|Max Width 105 frame||3988 mm|
|Min Height 92 frame||314 mm|
|Max Height 92 frame||3888 mm|
|Min Height 105 frame||514 mm|
|Max Height 105 frame||3988 mm|
|Max Width + Height||6000 kg|
|Frame weight||260 kg lining board fitted/275 kg without lining boards|
|Standard door features|
|Energy class||U-value 1,2 Wm2/K|
|Sound reduction||Rw 32dB|
|Fire resistance||EI 30 (depending on size)|
|Rain resistance||Class 9A according to EN 12208|
|Available as Passive||-|
|External material||Timber, Timber/Aluminium|
|Child safety||See sash|
|Emergency exit||See sash|
|Burglar resistance||Dependent on product|
|Timber protection||Yes, vacuum impregnation|
|May be combined||-|
- » Glazing Installation and Replacement - General purpose guidelines for installing and/or replacing glass in NorDan products.
- » NTech Windows Recommended Installation Notes - Notes for recommended installation of NorDan NTech windows.
- » Suggested installation deeper in wall [NOR] - New flashing and sash slot in 2009: Product information with suggested installation deeper in wall. Text in Norwegian.
- » VIS Installation Instruction [NOR] - Using NorDan VIS to install windows deeper in the walls. Document in Norwegian.
- » Secured by Design certificate - Secured by Design certificate expiration June 2018
- » Standard Paint and Coating Maintenance [NOR] - Maintenance for standard paint and coating. Document in Norwegian.
- » Windows and Doors Maintenance [NOR] - Maintenance procedures for windows and doors. Document in Norwegian.